Today, as I was stalking on of my fellow bloggers Ali, I came across a post that had a personality quiz waiting to be answered, and so here I am, clicking away!
1. If you could be a flower, which one would you choose and why?
A: I would be an orchid, because that’s my favorite flower.
2. If you could be a living creature (animal, bird, fish, reptile), which one would you choose and why?
A: I don’t think I would choose to be any other living creature other than a human being. But if I really had to choose, I would be a horse.
3. Which season of the year suits your personality best and why?
A: I love Autumn, when the air gets crisp and you are no longer sweating or worrying about bloody air conditioners! I think Autumn is the most beautiful season, where the general ambiance around is warm and happy. It’s not too hot and not too cold; it’s perfect.
4. If you could choose a birth-sign/birth month, which one would it be and why?
A: I am a Virgo, and I love it (most of the times). If I could be any other sign, I guess I would be a Libra. I like the month October very much; it’s my second most favorite month after September, of course.
5. If you could be a tree, which one would you choose and why?
A: I am sorry to say I have almost zero knowledge on the subject of trees, but I guess if wee to choose one to be, I would be a Cherry Blossom tree because, frankly, they are gorgeous.
6. If you could be a planet, which one would you be and why?
A: I’d be Venus. Maybe it has to do with the whole Goddess of Venus is related to Love and all that interests me.
7. If you could go back to the past, which period of history would you choose and why?
A: I would go back to the Romantic Era because it was the artistic and era. Also, hopefully I could met Jane Austen too!
8. If you could be an item of clothing, what would it be and why?
A: I would be a scarf. Nope, I don’t wear scarves on regular occasions, but somehow when I think about, I would be a scarf. It’s not fussy, simple and chic.
9. If you could be a smell/taste, what would it/they be and why?
A: I would be the smell of vanilla. I think it’s absolutely divine. As for taste, I would be the taste of chocolate. Love.It.
10. Which country/town/county/state is most YOU in the world, and why?
A: I guess Karachi, in Pakistan, is most me. Its lights are me. Its people are me. Its liveliness is me. The fact that it’s metropolitan and home to thousands of different individuals is me. Its strength is me. I am Karachi.
11. If you could be a slab of chocolate, which one would you be and why?
A: Peanut butter chocolate would be me. I guess I can relate to it, that sweetness and sometimes saltiness is part of me.
12. If you could choose a name for yourself, what would it be and why?
A: Mohra. That’s the name I would choose for myself. It means ‘Pearl’ in Farsi, my mother-tongue.
And finally I am done! Whew! I have to say, answering these questions certainly required a lot more effort than I had imagined. But I guess that’s what made it so interesting!
Looking forward to Ali’s analysis.